Makes 2 servings
2 tbsp olive oil, Extra Virgin
1 small onion, peeled & chopped
2 tsp curry powder (gluten-free)
12 oz tofu, crumbled
10 oz spinach, raw
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 dashes salt & pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium heat.
2. Add onion and stir frequently until translucent (about 5-10 minutes).
3. Add curry powder and mix with onions for about 30 seconds.
4. Add crumbled tofu and stir. Cover for a few minutes until heated through.
5. Add spinach and stir until soft.
6. Drizzle with lemon juice, and top with salt & pepper to taste. Serve with
your favorite gluten-free bread. Enjoy!
Per serving (no bread)