Makes 2 servings
2 6 oz cod fillets
16 spears asparagus
2 dashes salt & pepper
1 lemon, sliced
2 cup steamed rice
4 tbsp pesto
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place two pieces of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
3. In the middle of each paper divide the asparagus. Place a fillet on top of
the asparagus. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
4. Divide the slices of lemon to cover each fillet. Fold the parchment paper
so it closes up around each fillet and makes a sealed package. You can
use a small bit of wet twine if you need to.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes. Open carefully as steam will escape. Cod is
done when it flakes easily with a fork.
5. Discard lemon and serve cod and asparagus on a cup of steamed white
rice and add a tablespoon of pesto onto each. Serve and Enjoy!
Per serving cod